A perfect gift for mummies giving birth this year of the monkey!
Special LennyLamb Mei-Tais with wrap straps!
LennyLamb mei-tais are made from the highest quality fabrics and the finest yarn. All yarn and dyes used have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 certificate. 100% cotton jacquard. All LennyLamb mei-tais feature:
- Longer shoulder straps length (82″/210cm)
- Padded shoulder and waist belt - Shoulder straps are 5″ wide.
- Integrated sleep hood; attaches to loops on shoulder straps with simple ties.
- Recommended for children aged between 5 -18 months
- Maximum child’s weight – 39 lbs (18 kilograms)
- Mini Panel size: 35×45 cm or 13.75″ x 17.7"
- Recommended for children aged over 10 months
- Maximum child’s weight – 44 lbs (20 kilograms)
- Toddler Panel size: 40×55 cm or 15.75″ x 21″
LennyLamb does not recommend carrying children younger than 4 months in a structured carrier such as a mei-tai or SSC. Instead, they recommend that woven or elastic wraps are a better choice for newborn to 4 months old. Should you decide that you and your baby are ready to use this mei-tai earlier than 4 months, LennyLamb recommends that you adjust the carrier panel to your baby by rolling up the waist belt in the proper way.