Selecting a Baby Carrier
1. What types of carriers are available?
13Thirteen carries a wide range of carriers including:
- Ring slings
- Soft Structured Carriers / Full Buckle Carriers
- Wrap-Tais and Mei-Tais
- Buckle Onbuhimos
2. How do I determine which type of carrier is right for me?
Depending on your lifestyle, carrying habits and age of your child, we can recommend an appropriate carrier for you. Please contact us and we will be able to assist you in making an informed decision.
3. What is the difference between the various brands of carriers? Is one better than the other?
Each carrier is made differently and they all have their own unique properties. Carriers from different brands may be made from different materials. A specific carrier may also fit a particular body type better than others. Some carriers have less features which may suit wearers who want a fuss-free carrier, while others may have more features that allow for greater customisation and a better fit. It is best to try the carriers to get a good understanding of what you are looking for in a carrier.
4. How do I select an appropriate size for my skin-to-skin garment or baby carrier?
5. I want a carrier that I can use for my newborn. What would you recommend?
We currently have 5 brands that can be used from birth. Emeibaby, Little Frog, Manduca XT and LennyLamb's LennyUp have adjustable panels that enable newborns to fit with their legs out. Chimparoo carriers (all models) can be used with newborns when using the in-built infant insert. Alternatively you may wish to purchase the evolutive belt together with your Chimparoo carrier to enable your newborn to have legs out from birth, for greater convenience. Depending on your needs and built, one brand may be more suitable over another. It is best to try them on to ensure a good fit.
Ring Slings and Woven Wraps are another good option for a carrier that can be used from birth. They are easy to use and great for Singapore’s weather.
We also strongly recommend the use of VIJA Design garments to facilitate skin-to-skin contact between parents and their babies during the early stages. Certain designs allow you to baby wear your newborn – find out more about skin-to-skin garments here
. VIJA Design garments can be used with a newborn up to 9kg.
1. What payment methods can I use?
13Thirteen accepts all major credit cards through PayPal. You can also use your PayPal account to pay for your order. We also accept funds transfer via internet/mobile banking and ATM transfer. PayLah/Paynow (local customers only) can also be arranged. For more information please contact us or refer to our payment page.
2. Will my order be cancelled if I don’t pay within a certain time frame?
Yes. All payments are to be made within 48 hours of order confirmation or your purchase will be voided.
Shipping and Delivery
1. Do you ship internationally?
2. How long will my order take to arrive?
We strive to dispatch all purchases within 1 - 2 working days after receipt of payment. All domestic orders are sent via Smartpac, registered mail or courier service and can take up to 3-5 business days to arrive. For international customers, please contact us directly for a quote. More information on shipping and delivery can be found here.
3. Can I choose which method of shipping I want?
13Thirteen will decide the most appropriate delivery method for your purchase. We will not entertain requests for a specific method of delivery. Please contact us directly if you have any urgent requests.
4. Is there free shipping for local orders (Singapore)?
Free local shipping is provided on all orders above $50, otherwise a flat rate of $5 applies.
Returns and Exchanges
1. I have changed my mind about my purchase. Can I request for a refund or exchange?
Unfortunately, 13Thirteen will not entertain any requests for a refund or exchange. Please ensure that you are certain of your purchase before confirming your order.
2. There is a defect on the product I purchased. Can I return and exchange it?
All requests for a return and exchange due to an alleged defect must be made in writing within 7 working days from receipt of items with photo evidence. 13Thirteen will then assess the alleged defect and will advise on an appropriate course of action. For items under warranty, standard warranty terms apply. Click here
for more information on warranty terms and conditions.
1. The item I want is out of stock, can I still order it?
Please contact us for any enquiries on out-of-stock items. Depending on the item we may or may not be able to accept a backorder. Average waiting time for a backorder is 2-4 weeks, but do note that in some cases, waiting time can take up to 4-6 weeks.
2. I saw a particular design (on for example LennyLamb or Little Frog's) main website that I love, but it is not listed on your website, can I order it?
13Thirteen strives to help all our customers to the best of our ability. Should you want an item from any of the brands we carry but don’t see it listed on our website, please contact us with your request. Do note that waiting time can take up to 4-6 weeks.