The Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector is the perfect breast pad alternative for mums who want to save every drop of leakage and letdown instead of soaking it up.
The one-piece design attaches to your breast with suction and sits securely and discreetly in your bra. This suction is light and gentle to hold the product in place. It won't draw out additional milk, so it's ideal for mums who leak breast milk and want to save it without increasing their supply.
You can wear the Ladybug on the other side while you're breastfeeding to catch your letdown or wear one on each breast inside your bra as you carry on with your day. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom to stand upright on any flat surface, preventing spills after use.
Once you have finished collecting your letdown, open the plug on the top and safely pour out your milk into a container or bottle.
- Attached to your breast with light suction to help keep it in place inside your bra.
- Made of soft 100% medical-grade silicone.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- Small feet on the base allow it to stand upright on flat surfaces.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Easy-care: just boil to sterilise.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
Collecting your leakage and letdown:
- Ensure the plug (a) is pushed into the outlet (b).
- Centre the opening (e) over your nipple and gently press down on the back of the Lady bug.
- Press to your breast and release to create gentle suction and begin collecting let-down.
- The ladybug should always be worn inside a bra to keep it secure.
- Remove the Ladybug regularly to store your breastmilk. Pull out the plug from the outlet and pour the milk from the outlet into a container before storing.
NOTE: Suction is optional and helps to keep the Ladybug in place in your bra. The Ladybug will only collect milk that would have leaked anyway. It won't draw out any extra milk.
Cleaning and care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Ladybug with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the clear silicone in this product appear cloudy. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tables to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.