Elle TENS Plus
Elle TENS Plus is an ultimate 3-in-1 TENS device with 3 modes
- Birth Mode: Natural labour pain relief utilising Opti-Max Technology, operates as Labour TENS with burst modes in between contractions, and boost modes during contractions. Built with the same cutting edge technology as the original award winning Elle TENS
- Pain Mode: Relieving general pain, chronic and acute pain. Preset 4 pain modes - constant mode for short term pain conditions, burst modes for long term and pre-existing conditions, massage mode to create a massaging sensation and mixed mode products a simultaneous activation of the enkephalin and dynorphin systems which creates a more potent analgesic effect to combat pain.
- Pelvic Mode: Strengthens pelvic floor muscles for increasing sexual sensitivity and treats incontinence including stress, urge and mix incontinence, with pelvic floor simulator functions. Ideal for post birth recovery and helps women of all ages to experience the embarrassment of incontinence. Preset 4 pelvic modes - urge, stress, mixed, after care.
Features and benefits
The revolutionary Opti-Max Technology is what makes Elle TENS labour TENS device different from any other maternity TENS in the market. It is especially useful during the final stages of labour, giving extra reserve of power for greater relief when you may need it most. Opti-Max Technology adjusts the depth of the pulses, upwards or downwards to give extra surge of power.
Burst Mode - Between Contractions:
Two burst modes in Elle TENS Plus is to be used in between contractions to trigger the body to release our natural pain relief hormones, endorphins and encephalins. It feels like pulsing and tingling sensation on the skin with the pulses coming on and off consistently. The first mode is being used in early labour from labour onset and the second mode is usually used when the contractions has becomes more frequent and intense.
Boost Mode - During Contractions:
Two boost modes in the Elle TENS Plus is to give extra surge of power to combat the intensity during contractions and allows you to focus on the experience. By pressing the integrated easy to access boost button during contractions, you will receive the continuous burst of pulses to rapidly increase the intensity of the impulses into the nerve fibres during the contractions for greater pain relief power. The first mode is being used in early lab our from labour onset and the second mode is usually used when the contractions has becomes more frequent and intense.
4 large electrode pads:
Large maternity electrode pads covering more skin area, allowing more electrical impulses to stimulate the release of pain relieving hormones, endorphins and encephalins, whilst blocking pain signals to the brain. The self adhesive electrodes is easy to be placed on the skin.
Portable and Mobile:
Hand-held and portable with detachable neck cord and tough rotation belt chip, allowing freedom of movements, upright positions and positions of comfort during labour.
Use in Pregnancy and After Birth:
Start practising and use your Elle TENS Plus 3 weeks before your estimated due date to help relieve pregnancy back pain and Braxton Hicks. Elle TENS Plus helps with smoother postpartum recovery by aiding the uterine contractions after birth, postpartum back pain, pain associated with caesarean, perineal tear and episiotomy. After birth, Elle TENS 2 works reliably for menstrual pain and general pain relief.
Ergonomically Design and Ease of Use:
- Award winning slim and sleek design
- Easy to read user LCD display
- Contraction timer of last 5 contractions records in between
- Automatic power off after 5mins if not used
- Simple use with preset modes
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Dual channel digital TENS
What is in the Elle TENS Plus Box?
- Elle TENS Plus
- 4 large maternity electrode pads
- 2 leadwires plus 1 spare
- 2 AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe for pelvic floor simulation
- Lubricant gel sachet
- Easy to release neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Instructions manual
- Pad placement chart
- Free women's guide to drug free pain relief
Approved Quality TENS Device for Labour:
Elle TENS Plus is a electrotherapy device fully compliant with strict Europe EEC directive 93/42/EEC, registered and approved by Health Science Authority of Singapore (HSA).
Contact us to enquire about rental of Elle TENS 2!