LennyLamb Ergonomic Carriers are made from LennyLamb woven wraps, using the highest quality fabrics and the finest yarn. All yarn and dyes used have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 certificate. 100% cotton jacquard. All LennyLamb Ergonomic Carriers feature:
- Three point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening.
- Four way adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable hood.
- Contoured panel.
- Soft padded straps, which can be crossed.
- Leg padding for the child.
Baby Size SSC:
- Weight range: 12 - 44 pounds (5 - 20 kilograms)
- Panel height: 15.5 inches (40 centimeters) at the middle of the panel
- Panel width at the base: 13.75 inches (35 centimeters)
- Panel width at the leg opening: 12.5 inches (32 centimeters)
Toddler Size SSC:
- Weight range: 20 – 44 pounds (9 – 20 kilograms)
- Panel height: 19 inches (48 centimeters)
- Panel width at the base: 17.7 inches (45 centimeters)
- Panel width at the leg opening: 15 inches (38 centimeters)
Please note that the above measurements may vary by 1-2 centimeters.
LennyLamb does not recommend carrying children younger than 4 months in a structured carrier such as a mei-tai or SSC. Instead, they recommend that woven or elastic wraps are a better choice for newborn to 4 months old. Should you decide that you and your baby are ready to use this carrier earlier than 4 months, LennyLamb recommends that you adjust the carrier panel to your baby by flipping the waist belt in the proper way.