A perfect gift for mummies giving birth this year of the monkey!
LennyLamb Ergonomic Carriers are made from LennyLamb woven wraps, using the highest quality fabrics and the finest yarn. All yarn and dyes used have the Oeko-Tex standard 100 certificate. 100% cotton jacquard. All LennyLamb Ergonomic Carriers feature:
- Three point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening.
- Four way adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit.
- Adjustable hood.
- Contoured panel.
- Soft padded straps, which can be crossed.
- Leg padding for the child.
Baby Size SSC:
- Weight range: 12 - 44 pounds (5 - 20 kilograms)
- Panel height: 15.5 inches (40 centimeters) at the middle of the panel
- Panel width at the base: 13.75 inches (35 centimeters)
- Panel width at the leg opening: 12.5 inches (32 centimeters)
Toddler Size SSC:
- Weight range: 20 – 44 pounds (9 – 20 kilograms)
- Panel height: 19 inches (48 centimeters)
- Panel width at the base: 17.7 inches (45 centimeters)
- Panel width at the leg opening: 15 inches (38 centimeters)
Please note that the above measurements may vary by 1-2 centimeters.
LennyLamb does not recommend carrying children younger than 4 months in a structured carrier such as a mei-tai or SSC. Instead, they recommend that woven or elastic wraps are a better choice for newborn to 4 months old. Should you decide that you and your baby are ready to use this carrier earlier than 4 months, LennyLamb recommends that you adjust the carrier panel to your baby by flipping the waist belt in the proper way.